Cold pressed sesame oil is extracted from dry Sesame seeds by cold-pressing method. Cold pressing is a mechanical process of extracting oil from oil seeds at room temperature in a traditional way without adding any chemicals, preservatives and any external heat.
Cold pressed sesame oil is unbleached, unrefined and cold-pressed which has a fresh aroma of sesame.
Making of Wood Pressed Black Sesame Oil:
Sesame Seeds are Cleaned and then Sun dried.
This dried Sesame Seeds is then placed into a Woodpress (Marachekku ) and pressed with Sugarcane Jaggery
This pressing yields oil with proteins.
These Oil are allowed to “Settle” in settling tanks for 4 days.
Oil is filtered & Packed , No Refinement Process & No Preservatives added.
* Good for heart health
* Improves bone quality and reduces the risk of osteoporosis
* Rich in zinc, calcium, and copper
* Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
* Increases skin’s elasticity and smoothness
* Acts as a natural sunscreen
* Reduces the appearance of age spots and prevents premature aging
* Improves hair health
* Relieves anxiety
* Protects oral health – whitens teeth, prevents gum infections, decreases plaque build up